2010年1月16日星期六

17.01.10

2moro..
My Jie mui buff day~
Yo~
Phoebe Chan lar~~
haha~
Preparing her Present..
Hope she will like it..
^ ^

This few days..
See the newspaper..
Haizz..

《海地大地震》
[ 死伤无数 ]

really felt upset..
Although nt happen in our country..
But still got Feeling de mah~
Yer~

Me cant do anything for them..
So..
juz can 祝福他们..
Hope all of them will recover soon..

And..
I knw tht..
I am Luckily de!!!
Hoho..
So..
I will appreciate...
Start from Today onwards!!

heng!

xDD~


Add.maths..
Haizz..
Formula..
Try memories it..
Try my best!!

Physics..
Chemistry..
Biologi..

Err..

Dunno how say..
Hard?
I think so..

Need improve myself arh..
[ Always told this to myself..]
==


Frenz problem?

Err..
No la..
Solved it..
^^

Family Problem?
Still okok..

So now..
Any problems there?

Oops!

Nth~

No problem I think?


Haha..


^^




没有评论:

发表评论