2009年12月20日星期日

21.12.09


i like this day.
dunno why..?
haha..
maybe cuz i like 21 this number..
^^

2moro is 22 Dec~

[冬至~~]

haha..
i love this day.
Cuz can eat 汤圆~~

most like eat~~

haha~~`

[when i think about eat de..me will so excited..]

xDD

my dad always say me..
[ 酱喜欢吃..难怪会肥啦..]

heng~~

got fat dou sure will fast fast keep fit de mah~

my dad really blur blur de..
still said later no ppl wan me..
Kns..

lucikly~~
still gt..
haha...

xDD


u all knw wat i mean?

xDD

if dunno nvm..
someone knw thn can lerh..

wakaka~```


Ytd i saw a report..
Said..
[哭能治心病]

`一个人在不高兴时,得到的劝慰顶多是“笑一笑~”
`很少人劝其“哭一哭~”
`但是
`哭其实对缓解情绪与压力是有益的.
`所以伤心时
`应该放声大哭
`而不是
`抑压着情绪


哇~
看了这篇报导后,
觉得
我是时候在悲伤时学会哭~

i think i need to learn how to cry..

xDD

no lar..
juz..
need knw how to not always act happy...
keep on acting..

i am nt a actor..

So..
haha..
i will try to cry when i am not happy..
xDD


2moro holiday..
Wednesday go work..
Sri Petaling..
my aunty house..
help dad fix car again..
><

Thursday get result!!!!
I cant believe it!!!

Not really wan get tht..
><

As my dad the birthday present neh~
Scared will make my dad feel dissapointed..
Haizz..

GooD Luck to ME!!!!

and Oso all my Friends~

^^


[ Kent.."belanja me har..xDD"]

29 Dec go Genting..
Celebrate my dad de birthday..
Use my Gaji..
T^T
So bad de dad...
Arh!!!!!
><
 
Watever..
==''
Gv he use lor..
Later my Birthday thn he knw..
Ngiek Ngiek Ngiek~~~~
 
xDD~
 
 



~Jm khOr~


没有评论:

发表评论